Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pa's Steakhouse Shut Down

I just saw on the news that Pa's Steakhouse has been shut down by the police in connection with the disappearance of my brother and Cal, who was reported missing and his car found in the parking lot. I'm going to try to get to the impound lot to see if there's anything important in his car, but I don't know how that's going to work out.

Miss Corinn's poetry contest opens tomorrow, so I've been working on a poem for it. Don't worry, it's not going to be all good little girl-ish... :D I can have an evil side when I need to too. It's about Jakob, but it's also about the Coven and the whole conspiracy thing I've been thrust into the middle of.

So, I just thought I'd post quickly to let you know about Pa's. They're not expecting it to re-open within the next week or two, and they're going to be patrolling the area, so the Coven is going to have a hard time getting to the clearing out in the woods. Talk to everyone soon!

And, it's good to see other movie majors out there. Maybe we should all get together some time and make a film about what's going on! After it's all over, of course. If we're still alive.

No comments: