Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Victims Of The Coven

Well, as everyone saw, I got a comment from this guy named Frank Dawes yesterday on my "Luisa Lemke" post. I went through the website he mentioned, found his blog, that psychic readings website, and the homepage for the PhoenixFire Corporation. It seems like they're the culprit... I mean, come on. It seems like I was right about the name of the group of witches, too... kinda spooky, if you ask me. It's almost like they planted the name in my head.

Little Jakob was kidnapped and killed, and apparently this "PhoenixFire Corporation" is the one who did it. I've sent them a nasty email, but I haven't gotten anything back yet. Not that I expect anything... if I kidnapped and sacrificed a little boy, and then got an email from a relative, I probably wouldn't reply to their emails either. Or maybe I would... if I was a psycho, who knows.

So, Frank, your email address didn't work for some reason. It kicked back to me saying that FrankDawes@yahoo.com does not exist. Wanna tell me why? I'm interested in getting in contact with you, but I don't know how you want me to reach you if I can't email you. Phone number? Mysterious meeting in an alley in Chicago?

============

I went back to Pa's Steakhouse today, without my parents knowing. I walked into the woods, following roughly the same path I followed Friday night, and I found the clearing where I saw my brother killed. To my surprise, the gigantic hole in the ground was gone; however, the entire clearing was dead. The trees had turned black and lost all their leaves, the grass looked like it had been burned, and the very air itself was hot and heavy and seemed to settle on my shoulders like the weight of the world.

I left quickly and didn't look back.

============

Those frigging reporters have been hanging around my house still. Mom and Dad are getting pretty angry... this morning Mom leaned out the window and screamed at them, threatening to sue if they didn't leave. They scattered pretty quickly, but they were back within two hours.

============

I heard Dad talking on the phone this morning to the Sheriff. He said that if they don't find any sign of Jakob in the next twenty-four hours, they're going to declare him dead. We're going to have to hold a funeral and everything. I don't know if I can take that... I'm probably going to wind up blurting out everything.

============

That's all I have time for right now... someone's trying to bang down the door.

No comments: